When it comes to traditional financial advising, there are pros and cons. A traditional financial advisor will guide you down a journey that protects your finances with long-term goals in the form of bonds. Understandably, that is one positive aspect of working with a financial advisor. On the contrary, what if you could increase or pump that money?
The Safe Money Specialists at Christian Care 360, specialize in maximizing your “safe money.” Individuals who use a financial advisor typically place about 40 percent of their money into bonds or bond funds. However, the other 60 percent of their money is what traditional financial advisors pay attention to. The other 40 perfect is forgotten money and only earning one to two percent on returns. Our Safe Money Specialists will instead optimize that amount into seven percent on returns using accounts guaranteed against loses.
A safe money account is an account where you put your money that has no market risk. You can consider a safe money account like a type of savings account. In this account, your money will never go down in value due to a stock market decline. These safe money accounts are also principal protected, which means you’ll have the guarantee that your principal will never go down in value; known as“principal protected.” You’ll be issued a policy that details all of the guarantees you’ll be receiving from Christian Care 360.
Working with an insurance company means stability and peace of mind for tomorrow. When the nation experiences financial turmoil, banks are among the first industry to experience drastic losses. On the contrary, insurance companies survive these market meltdowns. Insurance companies have safe money accounts where you can safely put the money you don’t want to lose.
At Christian Care 360, our principles are based on the Biblical foundation for managing finances. In Proverbs 13:11 we learn that “Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.” You work hard for your money. Why not make it work hard for you? To learn more about working with a safe money specialist in Corpus Christi, please contact us today.