Blog

October 24, 2018

Medicare Covers 80% of Your Medical Needs, But What About the Other 20%?

Your medical insurance with Medicare can cover a wide range of medical treatments, surgeries, and medical care that would otherwise be incredibly expensive and hard to […]
October 24, 2018

The Benefits of Having Vision Coverage in Your Medical Insurance

Our eyes often go unthought of when we schedule our yearly checkups, physicals, and dental cleanings, but getting an eye exam regularly (typically every two years) […]
October 24, 2018

Managing Cancer Financially with Cash Reserves

When you think about the future, you probably often think about getting married or having children, traveling the world, and growing old with your spouse—but never […]
October 24, 2018

How to Optimize Your Safe Money

Imagine this: you have $1 million to invest, so you decide to invest $600,000 in the stock market while putting the other $400,000 into something, you […]
October 24, 2018

Stock Market Correcting: How Will it Affect You?

If we were to put the stock market into baseball terms, we could say that it is currently in the ninth inning of a nine-inning game. […]
October 24, 2018

Why Do You Need an Advanced Cancer Plan?

One out of every three people in the United States will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. The five-year survival rate for all cancers diagnosed […]
October 24, 2018

Cash Reserves Over Obsolete Life Insurance: What Are the Benefits?

In preparing financially for your future, there are many things you must consider, including wills, trusts, and yes, life insurance. A life insurance plan allows your […]